WHY CHOOSE US?
We’re not your average IT company, we’re your IT family. With our heavily experienced staff, extremely competitive pricing, and fast response, we resolve your concerns right away without any hassle and at a price you can afford. No need to contact any other IT company again. We have you covered!
Technology is changing more and more every single day. We keep all of our staff trained and continuing their education to ensure we’re on top of new technology methods and trends. We can help with almost anything. All of our technicians have been in the industry for years and are fully certified. We partner with several certifying organizations such as Microsoft, Apple, CompTia, and others to make sure we can work on almost anything.
Trevor and his team are extremely efficient and reasonably priced. Probably the best computer help I have ever had. I highly recommend this company. Thank you IT Force!
IT Force is an amazing company and extremely helpful. Trevor and his team are professional, fairly priced, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
Trevor, the owner of IT Force, was fantastic…he was one time, responded immediately and solved my software and update problems quickly and efficiently. I would HIGHLY recommend Trevor and his firm to anyone looking for an IT person…it’s like having an in-house IT dept.
They were very quick to get back to me and addressed my needs in a timely fashion. We were able to solve all my issues remotely.
We just moved into a new home and were having issues with our computer at 8pm on a Friday night. Trevor actually provided service immediately at that time on a Friday night. He had us up and working within 15 minutes at a very reasonable rate. Best service I have had in well, ever!
Trevor was friendly, professional and speedy. I was in desperate need of my monitor for my business and he saved me.
Trevor is great to work with. He does a great job with follow-up and is courteous & professional. I will use IT Force again!
I have dealt with several computer repairs, and I would highly recommend them.
Business Development Representative
Are you looking to jump start a sales career in a competitive industry? Are you constantly trying to learn new things about yourself and the world around you? If all this is true, then do we have the job for you!
We’re a managed IT service company looking for a motivated problem solver to help us grow our sales pipeline in a Business Development role.
In this position you will be responsible for researching and connecting with our prospective buyers through a combination of cold calling, email and social media. Our ideal candidate is excited to learn and understand multi-faceted products on a fundamental level. You need to be fearless on the phone, quick on your feet when facing a few tough questions, and willing to experiment with new ways of reaching customers.
So, here’s what you can expect from this position:
- Prospect and create new sources of qualified leads for our sales pipeline
- Cold call potential/preexisting customers on a daily basis
- Anticipate and address questions, concerns and objections
- Research quality information valuable to the customer’s decision making process
- Provide quick turnarounds on all communication (email, phone, IM)
- Document your efforts in CRM software
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Applicable college degree and/or relevant work experience
- Friendly and inviting personality
- Aggressive approach to sales
- Comfortable & confident on the phone
- Understand and communicate brand values accurately and succinctly
- Ability to multitask and maintain composure under tight schedules with limited direction
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This position entails a blend of web page coding and graphic design. You will not be designing entire websites, you will be designing promotional marketing web pages with various elements and layouts, along with the promotional graphics that go along with them.
The workload that comes along with this position tends to come in waves. When holidays approach, the amount of work increases significantly. This means there may be times where working longer hours are required, but on a day to basis it isn’t the norm. With that also comes an offset of being able to take the time back off after the rush is over. It’s a balancing act, but we are understanding and as fair as possible with it.
- You must be fluent and able to hand code HTML and CSS. This is not an entry level position. We are looking for experienced front-end coders.
- Must be comfortable and/or have an understanding of basic front-end script functionality. While we do not work with PHP, it is similar to understanding PHP.
- Should have a familiarity with page includes, jQuery, if-statements, ect.
- Must be an excellent designer. Both web(page layout) and graphic(Photoshop). Illustrator is a huge plus.
- Must be self-sufficient. We need people who can follow direction and take the ball and run with it.
- Must be highly productive. This is a deadline driven position and missing deadlines isn’t an option.
- Must be satisfied with having a bad ass machine and 3 large monitors to work on. We don’t slack when it comes to equipment.
- You must be able to work well in a collaborative, team environment.
- Attention to detail is crucial. You will be following strict instruction on what is needed to be on these pages. You must be able to read it through and deliver the goods with precision.
IT Force, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Computer and Network Field Service Technician. Qualified candidates for this Job Opening should be capable of working in multiple environments (both physically on site with clients as well as remotely) under minimal supervision or direction.
The Computer and Network Field Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing many different types of technology related issues while following safety guidelines and keeping detailed records of all duties performed. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users with computer software, hardware or system problems.
- Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user’s premises when needed.
- Answer questions and resolve problems via telephone, e-mail or in person from a computer or cell phone.
- Help manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations.
- Audit network logs and troubleshoot server / switch equipment logs.
- Maintains documentation of all Network systems utilization and deployments.
- Works with all IT Staff members in the development and use of standard operating procedures.
- Educate customers on the proper use of information technology resources.
- Work hours prescribed by the IT Manager and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by Valley Networks and its clients including Code of Ethics, Security and HIPAA regulations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers.
- Demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Valley Networks.
- Establish and maintain a client relationship with a customer service perspective that is professional, courteous and respectful.